GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. informs you that the access and use of the website www.sascorp.es and www.sascorp.co.uk and all subdomains and directories included therein, as well as the services or contents through it can be obtained, are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the fact that access to some of said services or contents may require the acceptance of additional particular General Conditions.
1. You are visiting the website www.sascorp.es or www.sascorp.co.uk, both owned by STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, SL, with registered office at calle La Vaguada 11, Trobajo del Camino Industrial Estate, 24010 Trobajo del Camino (León), with CIF B24524829, registered in the Trade Register of León in Volume 1061, Book 0, Folio 81, Section 8, Sheet LE 16366.
You can contact STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. by any of the following means:
Phone: (+34) 987 28 85 78
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. which makes available to the public. Access and / or use of this web page of STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. attributes the condition of USER, that accepts from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of contract that your case is mandatory.
3. www.sascorp.es and www.sascorp.co.uk provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. or to its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The user. undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (eg contact form) that STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. can offer through its website and (with an enunciative but not limiting character), not to use them to:
• Carry out illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
• Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
• Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. You have the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety, or that, at your judgment, are not suitable for publication. In any case STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
CONTENTS: INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations , structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for operation, access and use, etc.) owned by STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, SL or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, SL
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
6. The USER recognizes that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
a) The availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for the website to serve the objectives of the USER.
c) The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER’s or third party’s computer system. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. will make every effort and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
g) The damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and the damage caused to USERS when it has its origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages or damages arising from circumstances that occur due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums, in the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
7.STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in their portal. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that www.sascorp.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites . Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF INCLUSION
9.STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10.STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. I will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between STRUCTURAL AEROSPACE SYSTEMS, S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this Legal Notice will be resolved by the courts and tribunals of León.